Purpose of this Website
Your use of this Website, SKIP Materials and SKIP Activities
- download any information from this Website;
- purchase any SKIP Australia branded materials or merchandise from this Website (SKIP Materials);
- use or display any SKIP Materials; or
- participate in any events or activities promoted or facilitated by us via this Website (SKIP Activities),
- to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- promote any third parties;
- impersonate any other person or entity or hold yourself out as being an agent, associate, affiliate, employee or officer of us, or as being otherwise authorised to act on or make statements on our behalf;
- share information which reasonably identifies another person without their consent;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that you do not have the right to make available; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable in your jurisdiction.
Any use of SKIP Materials or participation in SKIP Activities must be in accordance with the spirit and intent of our Purpose and Mission Statement as set out in this Website. If you do not agree with our Purpose and Mission Statement we request that you do not use any SKIP Materials or engage in any SKIP Activities.
The information contained in this Website and in any SKIP Materials is provided for information and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you are seeking medical advice, diagnosis or treatment you should consult a medical professional or healthcare provider and you should never delay seeking such advice because of information contained on this Website or in any SKIP Materials.
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or other websites hyperlinked from this Website (Linked Websites), or in connection with the use of any SKIP Materials or engagement in SKIP Activities.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any of the following specific warnings and disclaimers.
Specific warnings and disclaimers
The information contained on this Website and in any SKIP Materials is provided by us in good faith on an “as is” basis. All care is taken to give us reason to believe that the information is accurate and current as at the date the information is placed on this Website.
We make no representations or warranties as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website, or that your use of this Website will be uninterrupted or error free.
You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Website without first obtaining professional advice relevant to your specific circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with your use of this Website or a Linked Website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up to date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded.
Copyright and Trade Marks
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this Website is SKIP Australia’s copyright or is used under licence. All rights are reserved.
You are provided with access to this Website and may download, store, display, print or make a single copy of the information or material stored on this Website (in its unaltered form) for your personal and non commercial use only.
All trade names, trade marks, service marks, names and logos (Marks) displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws. These Marks may be our registered or unregistered Marks or may belong to others and are used on this Website with the permission of the relevant owner.
- in or as the whole part of any of your own Marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours or authorised by us;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, SKIP Materials, SKIP Activities, or our other products or materials (including this Website).
Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website or the SKIP Materials; or
- commercialise the SKIP Materials or any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website without our written permission.
If you wish to make use or any SKIP Materials or any other material on this Website, in any manner not specifically authorised by this Website, please contact us to ask for our permission.
This Website may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. We have no control over or rights in any Linked Website that is not our own.
The inclusion of a Linked Website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or publishers of the Linked Website, or any information referred to in the Linked Website.
Your use of any Linked Website is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use (if any) of the Linked Website.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third party social media or other service providers that you can access through this Website.
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Website, including the name of the domain from which you accessed the Website, the date and time you accessed the Website, the internet address of any website from you linked directly to the Website, the pages you accessed while visiting the Website, the type of device from which you accessed the Website and the location from which you accessed the Website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. This information is used to measure visitor numbers and to assess how the Website was used in order to maintain its effectiveness. We do not collect this information for any type of online advertising.
“Website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at www.skipaustralia.org and includes the layout, individual design elements, underlying code elements and any text, sounds, videos, graphics, animated elements or other website contained on this Website.