OUR VISION – A safe and free future for our kids.
Keep kids safe
We are deeply concerned about the safety and future of children today and for generations to come. Many of us are parents, family members and carers of children and we’ve seen first-hand the impact the Government’s Covid policies and public health measures are having on kids. Their long-term safety and freedom are our absolute priority. To protect this, we will:
- Monitor and review government policies and public health measures to critically assess their impact on the physical and mental health of our children.
- Share information and findings relevant to the safety and freedom of our children.
- Take action on behalf of our kids to uphold their rights and freedoms.
Keep parents informed & connected
We say ‘parents’, but we really we mean everyone! Skip is a support network and friendship group for anyone concerned about the impact of the Government’s Covid response on our children. To support each other, we will:
- Provide thoroughly researched information that fills the gaps between what’s available through the media, government resources and other official outlets.
- Provide access to resources that aim to support the health and wellbeing of kids and families as we navigate this challenging and ever-evolving environment.
- Hold community events to connect parent, families and community members who share our concerns so we may support each other and work together to find a positive way forward.
Support community action
All our campaigns target issues specific to the welfare of children. Our aim is to unite a community and make it easy for our supporters to have their say and to be heard!
SKIP campaigns are:
- Action-oriented & inclusive – from forwarding a bulletin to your local government representatives to taking part in our on-the-ground action. We provide options that enable everyone to get involved and have an impact.
- Community focused – we bring parents, families and concerned community members together so we can collectively voice our concerns without fear of intimidation. Together we are stronger.
- Lawful – we will always convey our message peacefully and within the law. At no point in time will Skip advocate or support violence.